Episode 63 of The Student Ministry Podcast features a conversation with Greg Stier of Dare2Share Ministries. Greg has a reputation for knowing and relating to teens in unique and effective ways. Over the course of the last 20 years, Greg has spoken to over 1,000,000 teens in major venues across the nation and heard countless stories of their struggles and triumphs. Greg’s commitment to mobilizing teenagers to reach their generation for Christ is rooted in the transforming power of the gospel. Raised in a violent, inner-city family of body-builders, he never had a dad and never felt like he measured up because his biceps weren’t big enough! But one by one, he saw his tough, urban family of “thugs” come to know Christ. And that ignited a passion in Greg to see all lost people come to know Jesus.
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Read Greg's blog at https://gregstier.dare2share.org
- Subscribe to Greg's podcast: Gospelize with Greg Stier
- Check out Greg's book: Gospelize by Greg Stier
- Check out the Life in 6 Words app: https://lifein6words.com/app
- Follow Greg on Twitter: @gregstier
- Follow Greg on Instagram: @gregstier
- Follow Billy on Instagram: @mcmahan.billy
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Check out Steve's blog: http://stevecullum.com
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Instagram: @thestudentministrypodcast
- Follow The Student Ministry Podcast on Twitter: @stuminpod
Sponsors for this episode of the Student Ministry Podcast:
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve and The Student Ministry Podcast might receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe to The Student Ministry Podcast any of the following platforms:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks and may God bless your ministry!