Tuesday Apr 04, 2023
103: Defining Success with Dan Istvanik
How do you define success in ministry? Are you always striving for higher attendance and bigger programs? Or is ministry success something different? On this episode, we’ll talk with Dan Istvanik about what success should look like in student ministry and how you can begin to measure the right things to know whether you are succeeding or not.
Links mentioned during this episode:
- Email Dan at [email protected]
- Check out Youth Ministry Hub at https://youthminhub.com
- Follow Dan & Youth Min Hub on Twitter: @YouthMinHub
- Follow Dan & Youth Min Hub on Instagram: @Youth_Min_Hub
- Book Dan to speak at https://youthminhub.com/speaking
- Read Steve's blog at https://stevecullum.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter: @stevecullum
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Instagram: @studentministryconnection
- Follow Student Ministry Connection on Twitter: @stuminconnect
Be sure to join us in prayer from wherever you are every Wednesday at 11am PT, 12pm MT, 1pm CT, 2pm ET.
Sponsor for this episode of podcast: G Shades - https://gshades.org (Use code CONNECTION to save $20 off your next order).
Save 10% on your ticket(s) to Orange Conference 2023 by going to https://bit.ly/orange23 or using the promo code STEVE10 at check-out.
Get a copy of the Cards Christians Like card game by using the link https://bit.ly/cardschristianslike and also support Student Ministry Connection.
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. By clicking them, Steve may receive commission to support this ministry.
Subscribe on your favorite podcast app, including these listed below:
If you like what you hear, be sure to like, subscribe, share, and comment! Thanks, be sure to get connected, and may God bless your ministry!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.